- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Replace Each
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.] – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bea
- DAYTIME RUNNING LAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – One
- Lube oil filter change
- Mount and balance tires up to 18" with factory size tires. **All lug nuts were torqued to manufacturers specification. Customer responsible for returning in 50-100 miles to have lug nuts torqued one more time.**
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension & steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure & condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
- Verify Registration and VIN#. Inspection of the following primary areas: Steering, Front End & Suspension, Brakes-1 Front and 1 Rear & Parking Brake, Odometer & Speedometer, Horn, Defroster, Electrical System, Exterior Lighting & Headlight Aim, Glass glazing and Mirrors, Wiper, Exhaust System, On-Board Diagnostic System, Body, Chassis& Bumper Height, Fuel System, Tires & Wheels.
- junk tires
Brianna T. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/15/2021