- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove, clean out packed in debris & Replace
- Exhaust spring bolt kit
- Lube oil filter change
- Removed yellowing/oxidation from headlights and applied a protectant.
- Rotate all 4 tires up to 18". Remove wheels and tires from vehicle, check tread depth and wear. Check all brakes. Re-install to vehicle. Does not include wheel balance. Torque lug nuts to manufactures specification. **Customer responsible for returning in 50-100 miles to have lug nuts torqued one more time.**
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – Base,4WD Both
- Verify Registration and VIN#. Inspection of the following primary areas: Steering, Front End & Suspension, Brakes-1 Front and 1 Rear & Parking Brake, Odometer & Speedometer, Horn, Defroster, Electrical System, Exterior Lighting & Headlight Aim, Glass glazing and Mirrors, Wiper, Exhaust System, On-Board Diagnostic System, Body, Chassis& Bumper Height, Fuel System, Tires & Wheels.
Steve M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021